Amana parenting takes blog submissions from authors, academics and organisations on matters related to:
- Social issues focused primarily on Britain and Europe (and/or from a broader Islamic perspective)
If you wish to submit a blog/article to us, please make sure it follows the guideline as outlined below:
- Length: 100 to 300 word posts are best
- A conversational, informal style is ideal
- Use hyperlinks whenever relevant
- News-driven, topical posts perform best on the site
- You retain all rights to your work
- The blog should be accurate, informative and objective
- Amana Parenting editorial team reserves the right to edit, publish or not publish your blog.
- Factual inaccuracies need to be corrected or retracted within 24 hours of being alerted to the error.
Please send your blog to Amana Parenting editors: info[at]amanaparenting.com (please replace [at] with ‘@’ when sending an email.)
We greatly appreciate the contributions of our bloggers and authors.
Amana Parenting Team.